Botox® and Dysport® Injections
Botox® / Dysport® is a purified protein of botulinum toxin. It is a non-surgical injection that can temporarily reduce moderate to severe frown lines between the brows, on the forehead and “crows feet.” It is also used for excess sweating.
- Hylauronic Acid Fillers are naturally occurring substances that are cross-linked and formulated for injection. It is beneficial for moderate to fine wrinkles or to augment lips and facial depressions. The results generally last six to twelve months. Some common products are: Juvederm®, Perlane®, Restylane® and Voluma™.
- Radiesse® is a tissue filler that is comprised of calcium microspheres in a water-based gel. It is injected into naso-labial lines (the lines from the side of your nose to corners of your mouth). Once injected, Radiesse works below the skin's surface to stimulate the production of your own collagen. This is also a temporary filler.
- Sculptra® is a synthetic injectable material known as “poly-L-lactic acid” which stimulates the body’s production of collagen. It is injected below the surface of the skin in the area of fat loss or wide depressions. It provides a gradual increase in skin thickness. Visible results appear gradually over four to six weeks. Additional treatments may be needed.
- Sclerotherapy minimizes and/or eliminates spider veins. Injections of hypertonic saline are performed by our expert nurse sclerotherapist.
- Obagi - Obagi is a skin care line of products. It corrects sun damaged, pigmented skin, fine lines and overall texture of skin. It penetrates below the surface of the skin to correct the damage within.
- NIA 24 - NIA is a skin care line of products. It corrects sun damaged skin and overall texture of skin. Pro Niacin is the key molecule. It repairs damaged DNA skin cells so that your skin becomes healthy from the inside out. The new skin is then healthy.
- Revitalash - Revitalash is a lash cosmetic that helps enhance the beauty of your natural lashes.
- Elta MD - Elta MD is a sunscreen line with zinc oxide.